Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hey guys I am sorry I never update this but I knew I would be bad at it before I ever started. I guess every 2 months is better than never right. It was a busy holidays for us and lots of traveling. It was great visiting family and Hayden did pretty good. Life here in Kamas is quiet with A LOT of snow, it's beautiful but it seems like it never stops.


As you can see Hayden is getting bigger and cuter ever day. He doesn't jump in this thing much he just likes being up where he can spin and look around. He has mastered rolling around and I can't keep him in one place anymore, now he is working on sitting up.


Have to have those naked baby pictures!


Hayden is sporting new clothes his aunt Lindsay got him and as you can see is starting to sit up.


Our cute little family



This is one of those moments that dads seem to love and moms hold their breath. Hope everyone had great holidays and is recovering now!

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

He is such a cutie... love that smile in the first pic!

Iverson Family said...

Ok I have a few things to comment on.

1. He is by FAR the most gorgeous little boy I have ever seen. I can't believe how perfect he looks. His eyes are unreal too! I can't wait to see him. You better be still going to Boise!

2. That picture of you and Hayden is awesome! I love your hair! You too look alike too:)

3. He looks GREAT in that shirt. I thought the pants I got him would keep him warm up up there in Kamas!

4. Is that Chris holding him with one arm? That doesn't look like him or his hair!

Ok, I am done! Thanks for posting:)

Kip & Melissa said...

It sounds like you guys are doing so good! Hayden is so dang cute!