Friday, November 21, 2008

Lookin Good on Sunday

Here is Hayden's new Sunday outfit I think he looks so big. We had to get a new one after he pooped all over the other one. We don't do much in this small town and now it is to cold to take Hayden for a walk so we hang out in the house a lot.




Hayden had learned how to roll over to his stomach but can't get back yet which makes it hard to get anything done because I am always rolling him back over, silly boy!
For those of you who don't know how small it is I can walk the whole town in about 30 minutes. The good news it's beautiful up here and we go for drives to places like this.

3 comments:

Iverson Family said...

If we have a boy...I hope he looks just like Hayden:) He is like the cutest little boy I have ever seen. And you my dear, look FABULOUS! Didn't you just have baby? Not fair:)

Jentch said...

That kid is so stinkin cute. I love his outfit. I cant wait to see him soon.

Ben, Tara and Ryker said...

Hey guys, Hayden is looking like a stud. Just wanted to say hi and wish you guys Happy Holidays. Hope you're keeping those seminary students in line Chris. Have a good one.