Friday, January 30, 2009

Back to school

Chris got accepted to his masters program at Weber State, he is doing education. The best part is that he does not have to take the GRE so we are excited to not have to go through that. The break was nice but I guess it is back to school again.

Hayden continues to grow and do new things everyday. He is experimenting with his voice and breathing. He likes to breath in real hard it sounds like he is wheezing, it scared me at first until I realized he was doing it for fun. He is saying syllables now, my favorite is ma ma even if he doesn't mean it yet it's still fun to hear it.

As you can see he is getting better at sitting up. Sorry my photos are not very creative but I thought these faces were cute.



I'm not sure what this face means!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute! I can't believe how much he's grown. Miss you guys!

Julie Porter said...

He is getting so big!! We need to come down and see you guys soon!! Congrat's to Chris!, not that I am surprised!! You three are so cute!

Jentch said...

I love the new photos. That kid has the best eyes. Tell chris congrats as well. He will do great.