Monday, April 19, 2010

Coming Home

It's nice to be home and not worried about where Hayden is and who has him. Jordyn is doing really well, she is a good eater and over all a happy baby. When we got home we realized that all the clothes that I have drowned her so my mom went and picked up a couple of premie outfits so that she had some things that fit. They look like doll clothes and they look so cute on her.



































Chris has been amazing help, especially with Hayden, I am sad he had to go back to work today but the good news is he gets off at 3. (that's what she looks like in newborn clothes)

I think it's funny how small she looks in her swing, she has a lot to grow into.
Nana has been a huge help getting me organized and just enjoying the new baby with me. She has also been great with Hayden, picking up new toys and helping him to feel special too. He's doing pretty good and still likes to give his sister loves and tickles.




I was sad to see my mom leave and a little scared to do the two kids on my own. My recovery has been really easy though and both kids really seem to be adjusting great. Now that Jordyn is here and I can hold her I realize how much she is worth the extra work.

1 comment:

Winter and Chance Wride said...

Janae she is just beautiful!!! I love her little outfits!! That is so exciting to have her home and get to hold her! I am so jealous!