Friday, October 24, 2008

So our friends can meet Hayden

I loved getting to see everyone's kids and see what everyone is doing. Emailing pictures of Hayden to everyone started to take a lot of time so I decided posting them once was a better idea.





























Hayden is growing fast he is 4 months old now and already 15 pounds. He has started laughing which is my favorite thing. When he is not laughing he is sleeping, I think he has the record for how much he sleeps. Last night was 12 hours and after a quick feeding he decided he hadn't had enough and slept for a couple more
I added some from when he was 2 weeks old so you could see how much he has grown. That binki looks huge!

5 comments:

Julie Porter said...

I love the blog!! I'm so glad you did one! Hayden is so adorable!! I love the skinny leg picture!

Iverson Family said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY for you starting a blog. I have been DYING to see pictures of Hayden. By the way...she is such an adorable little boy. I am serious!!! He is such a mixture of the two of you too!

Can you believe I still have yet to meet him. This is sad!

Well I hope you enjoy blogging and keeping this picture journal for Hayden and you!

Rachel said...

JaNae - your blog is so NEAT! Hayden is so cute, I can't believe how big he's getting. Much different from the pics on my blog... I need to update them!!

We miss you guys!

Jentch said...

Yeah so excited you have one now. He is huge and looks so much like you. I love it! Could totally tell he is your baby.

Amy Marie Gessel said...

He is BEAUTIFUL JaNae!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!