Friday, February 11, 2011

9 months

I swear Jordyn is growing up faster than Hayden. She has proven to like constant motion just like Hayden but   definitely has a sweeter side to her, we have more cuddly moments. She is determined to figure out how to walk so far she can stand on her own for a while and cruise around the furniture. She is finally eating solid foods which means she is sleeping through the night again Yeah! She is jabbering all the time and thanks to Hayden has learned how to scream for attention. I just love looking at this baby girl and did not expect loving watching her grow just as much as I did with Hayden if not more, I know how quickly they change now.     
 Jordyn is my new little helper she follows me where ever I go and wants to be a part of what I'm doing.

I love to see 4 generations all together, this is my dad's mom and my mother.
 These are my sisters little girls who Hayden and Jordyn love to play with.





1 comment:

Jentch said...

Love the new pics of kids. They look great. Was so glad I got a chance to see you.