Friday, October 8, 2010

The end of summer

















So I ran my first race and I have to say I love running.   As much as I love my kids it's my one time during the day to myself and yet I still don't go as much as I should. I did a marathon relay which is five people so a little over 5 miles each. It was fun running with a team and now I am getting ready for the Wasatch back Ragnar relay which is a 12 person team and 188 miles I think I have like 18 miles Yikes! Good thing it's not till June.  


That's Hayden running after me in the pink I felt kind of bad I couldn't stop but he was happy to see me at the finish line.














































Jordyn is really starting to keep my hands full and getting really active. It makes me nervous because I already have one child that never stops moving and I know how exhausting it is. On the bright side I think they will have a lot of fun together! (If I can keep them safe and alive that is)  


























I think the clean up was to much fun for him for it to count as a punishment.

3 comments:

Jentch said...

Way to go poots on your run. I am so impressed you did this especially with how young Jordyn is. Cant wait to see you next weekend.

Iverson Family said...

Congrats on the race! That is so awesome! I am doing a ragnar sometime too!
Your kids are adorable :) We miss you guys!

Winter and Chance Wride said...

Your kids are so dang cute!!!! They never liked baby food? Wow seriously i have to stop feeding it to Blake because he needs the calories from the formula!! Silly kids! I think jordyn and Blake need to meet!