Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer fun

Finally we are having some nice weather and we are enjoying it. Hayden really likes to go to the playgrounds and now we have one right on our street which is really nice. It is a great place for him to get some of that energy out. Life with two kids is going so much better than I thought it would. There is much less of my time but many more precious moments in my life that make me greatful for what I have.
Chris built Hayden a little picinic table for his birthday this weekend it turned out really cute, I will have to post a finished picture. (Thank you Juile for posting the idea on your blog!) 
Jordyn is growing fast and doing well and I am having all sorts of fun with her outfits something that just isn't the same with boys.
Hayden loves to help me make cookies and has picked up my bad habbit of eating so much dough that were not hungry for the cookies!
I think our dog is growing by the minute, Hayden is not so sure about wrestling with him anymore now that he is bigger than him. He is still a good dog but we are working on not digging holes every where.

1 comment:

Jentch said...

JaNae the kids look so good. I can not believe how chubby Jordyn is. And Hayden looks so grown up. Glad things are going so well with two.