Thursday, February 11, 2010

Belly Photo

So here I am at 31 weeks and yes I am aware it does not appear that way! The good news is I can still wear my jeans and anyone who has worn maternity pants knows how nice that is. Even the doctor was surprised but the baby is measuring fine. The bad news is I still feel very pregnant, she's in there squishing my organs and kicking. So who knows every pregnancy is different but she is doing well so far!  
The next thing on my to do list is baby proofing this house, and if you know Hayden that means I have to do it thoroughly. My hair stuff is his new obsession which is doubly dangerous with outlets and things that can burn him. I liked this picture though because it shows his guilty face. 
Here is a picture of our new house, snowing outside is fitting because it's seems to do that a lot here. I can't wait till this summer when we can actually see our yard.            

3 comments:

Iverson Family said...

Oh my goodness JaNae, you are too cute! Also your house is so adorable! I am so so so glad it worked out for you! It looks FABULOUS!

Julie Porter said...

You are so cute prego!! I didn't know you are having a girl, so congrats!! I love having one of each! I'm so glad things are working out so well for you guys! The house looks great too!

Rachel said...

Oh man, where do I start? 1) You look so great. I can't believe you have just 60 days to go. We need to talk - I have so many questions. 2) The house looks awesome! I am so jealous of your garage!