Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back to School

Well the summer is over and Chris has his students back and they are living up to high school student reputations. Just kidding I think he is enjoying teaching again. He also has to drive down to Weber State three nights a week which gives Hayden and I plenty of bonding time! It's hard now but will be worth it when he's done.

In the mean time Hayden has gotten pretty good at walking now and no longer likes to be held. He's not really saying words yet except for ma ma and da da, but he has mastered the point and yell. I am having fun with my camera and my cute little boy.










This is at our local rec. center, it's a really fun pool especially now that Hayden is really starting to enjoy going there.

1 comment:

Jentch said...

He is looking so much like a toddler. Your little boy is growing up. Great photos.