Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My New Camera

My wonderful husband got me a nice new camera for my birthday. I hope this will motivate me to take more cute pictures of Hayden and then I can blog more often. Any way here are my first tries I hope to get better, luckily I have a very cute subject.

Hayden turned 1 last month I can't believe how fast it went but it sure has been fun, He was such a sweet baby and now I am getting to see his wild side, hopefully we will continue to have fun !















These are just pictures of Hayden doing the crazy things that kids do.








3 comments:

Iverson Family said...

JaNae, you silly girl your bday is not until aug. 10th. But cool that you got it early! That camera takes awesome pictures! Hayden...of course is still beautiful! We sure miss ya!

Julie Porter said...

What a great hubby! I love the pics by the door... nice eye!

Jentch said...

The pictures look amazing! You will have to take some of my family when you come to visit. (you are coming sometime soon right) Hayden looks adorable. I love his faces. Miss ya.